Whether you own a restaurant, public house, takeaway or anything in between, we recognise the importance of having the right insurance in place. At Insurance Choice, we can help arrange tailored Pub and Restaurant insurance cover for your business to suit your specific requirements.

We love to support the great British establishments that are our public houses and restaurants. That’s why, by working with key insurers, we’re able to arrange cover for traditional venues pouring pints and providing table service, as well as the more bespoke risks such as rooms for rent, wedding hosting and other functions such as an annual ale festival perhaps.

In addition, our insurers are geared up to cover venues with live music, comedy nights and live sports action.

Pub and Restaurant Insurance could cover:*


  • Buildings

  • Content and stock

  • Deterioration of stock

  • Loss of licence

  • Fixtures and fittings

  • Loss of profits from business interruptions

  • Public and Employers’ Liability

*All features and benefits are subject to eligibility and underwriting criteria.


Why Choose Insurance Choice Commercial?

At Insurance Choice Commercial, we’ve been arranging competitive specialist insurance for over 20 years, specialising in tailoring leisure insurance policies to meet your individual or business’ requirements. We can also offer flexible payment solutions, including spreading the cost of your insurance in monthly instalments.


It couldn’t be simpler to get a quote with us, simply call 01384 429900 now, or fill in the form below, and we’ll call you back.


*All features and benefits are subject to eligibility and underwriting criteria.


For more information about how we use your data, please see our Privacy Policy