Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
As specialists in travel insurance with medical conditions, we understand the challenges you face when trying to get covered for dream trips. We also understand how arranging travel insurance with pre-existing medical conditions can add additional stress, when you’re looking forward to your holiday.
With medical care in many countries being incredibly expensive, you don’t want to risk travelling without knowing your medical conditions and potential bills incurred could be covered in the unfortunate event that you need medical assistance abroad.
Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions – Benefits at a Glance
- Medical cover up to £25million
- Increased cancellation available up to £100,000
- No upper age limits
- Most pre-existing medical conditions considered
- Terminal illnesses considered
- Unlimited trips
- Extensive hazardous sports cover
- Business cover
- 24 hour medical assistance telephone line
Pre existing medical travel insurance – Which conditions are included?
It is important when you speak to us that you tell us about all of the medical conditions that you have, so we can make sure you have the right cover for your needs, and so you are not liable for any costs if you require treatment during your trip.
At Insurance Choice we can arrange cover for most conditions including those with a terminal diagnosis. We know you are never too old to experience the world and therefore we have no upper age limits on our policies.
Some of our pre-existing medical conditions include:
- Heart and respiratory conditions including Heart disease Arrhythmia and Asthma
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and Acquired Immunodeficiency Virus (AIDS)
- Mental health conditions including Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Physical disabilities including; Paraplegic, Quadriplegic and Cerebral Palsy
- Previous history of Strokes, High blood pressure, Heart attacks and Angina
- Muscle wasting diseases including Motor Neurone Disease
- Progressive degenerative disorders such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s diseases
- Digestive conditions such as IBS, Crohn’s and/or Coeliac disease
- Diabetes type 1 and 2 including complications from diabetes
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder and Emphysema
- Cancer incl. Stage IV & terminal diagnosis
- Haemophilia and other blood disorders
- Hepatitis A, B, C, D, E and G
- Liver and Kidney conditions
- Multiple Sclerosis
Travel Insurance With Pre-Existing Medical Conditions suited to your specific requirements
Annual travel insurance for pre-existing medical conditions policies arranged by Insurance Choice, can be tailored to suit your individual requirements, from destinations, to activities, as well numbers of travellers. You can even add optional extras to your policy to provide additional or enhanced cover for your trip.
Making sure your policy suits your needs is easy, just speak to one of our Travel Insurance specialists now on 01926 680 778, to get a quote.
Health Travel Insurance Frequently Asked Questions
To view the full FAQs for Travel Insurance please click here.
Q. What is classed as a pre-existing medical condition?
A. A pre-exiting medical condition is usually classed as any medical condition for which medical advice, diagnosis or treatment was recommended. Many insurers have different definitions of a pre-existing condition. Generally, this is considered to be any past or current medical condition that has given rise to symptoms or which any form of treatment or prescribed medication, medical consultation, investigation or follow in a defined period prior to the commencement of the insurance.
Q. Do I need to cover my pre-existing conditions?
A. Medical costs abroad can be very expensive, therefore you should exercise caution if considering excluding cover for existing medical conditions.