Blue Light Card Travel Insurance
There’s nothing better than booking your next trip and with Insurance Choice Travel you can be confident you’re covered, whatever your plans!
Insurance Choice can arrange a number of travel policies from Single Trips to Annual Cover, tailoring the policy to suit your individual requirements from destinations, to activities, as well arranging cover for pre-existing medical conditions. So whether you’re hitting the slopes in Switzerland or taking in some local culture on a cruise, speak to one of our experienced team today on 01926 319 226 to get a policy to suit your needs and begin your next adventure!
So enjoy £15 off your travel insurance by quoting BLC15OFF when calling!
What can Insurance Choice cover?
We can offer a wide range of cover and optional extras to suit your specific needs, including;
- Annual and Single Trip cover
- Cover for pre-existing medical conditions, including terminal illnesses
- Worldwide cover
- Cancellation cover
- Cover for your baggage, personal possessions and even money
Frequently Asked Questions
To view the full FAQs for Travel Insurance please click here.
|When should I arrange my travel insurance?||It is always beneficial to arrange insurance as soon as a holiday is booked, so that your money is protected. With a single trip, your cancellation cover starts as soon as you purchase your insurance. With an annual policy, the cancellation element starts on the date you indicate for the insurance to begin.|
- Medical cover up to £25million
- Increased cancellation available up to £100,000
- No upper age limits
- Most pre-existing medical conditions considered
- Terminal illnesses considered
- Unlimited trips
- Extensive hazardous sports cover
- Business cover
- 24 hour medical assistance telephone line