Group Business Travel Insurance
What:Insurance protection for company employees in the event of a medical incident abroad or unexpected financial loss such as theft of personal belongings or the need to cancel or cut short a trip.
Who: UK registered Companies of all sizes and types and from all industries.
Why: With the rapid expansion of overseas trading, companies not only have a moral obligation to ensure the safety and protection of their staff when working abroad, but also a legal one too.
Where: Worldwide (although some specific exclusions apply).
How: The vast majority of risks can be quoted online. We are always available to refer the more complex risk enquiries to our providers.
- Inclusive leisure travel for all company directors (including their spouse/partner and dependent children
- No policy excesses
- No pre-existing medical condition exclusions
- Up to £10million Medical Expenses cover per person
- Political Evacuation
- Employee replacement
- Leisure travel for employees (subject to an additional premium)
Insurance suited to your specific requirements
Insurance policies arranged by Insurance Choice, can be tailored to suit your individual requirements, from destinations, to activities, as well numbers of travelers with multiple pre-existing medical conditions.
Making sure your policy suit your needs is easy, just speak to one of our Travel Insurance specialists now, to get a quote.
What can our Insurance cover?
- Medical cover
- Delayed departures
- Cancellations or curtailment
- Baggage, personal money, passport and documents
- Personal liability
Frequently Asked Questions
To view the full FAQs for Travel Insurance please click here.
|When should I arrange my travel insurance?||It is always beneficial to arrange insurance as soon as a holiday is booked, so that your money is protected. With a single trip, your cancellation cover starts as soon as you purchase your insurance. With an annual policy, the cancellation element starts on the date you indicate for the insurance to begin.|
- Medical cover up to £25million
- Increased cancellation available up to £100,000
- No upper age limits
- Most pre-existing medical conditions considered
- Terminal illnesses considered
- Unlimited trips
- Extensive hazardous sports cover
- Business cover
- 24 hour medical assistance telephone line