There is nothing better than booking your next travel adventure, and whether you are hitting the slopes in Switzerland or planning on soaking up some rays and taking in the culture on a cruise, one essential you shouldn’t leave home without is travel insurance.
Insurance Choice can arrange a number of travel policies from Single Trips to Annual Cover and are specialists in arranging cover for those of you with pre-existing medical conditions. Cover can also start immediately, as long as the trip hasn’t yet commenced, so you are ready for your next adventure.
Travel insurance suited to your specific requirements
Insurance policies arranged by Insurance Choice, can be tailored to suit your individual requirements, from destinations, to activities, as well numbers of travellers with multiple pre-existing medical conditions.
Making sure your policy suits your needs is easy, just speak to one of our Travel Insurance specialists now, to get a quote.
We specialise in all of the following:
- Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Cruise Insurance
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Over 50’s Travel Insurance
- Non Standard Travel Insurance
Benefits of Travel Insurance can include:
- Unlimited Emergency Medical Cover (inc. Repatriation)
- Increased cancellation available up to £100,000
- No upper age limits
- Most pre-existing medical conditions considered
- Terminal illnesses considered
- Unlimited trips on annual travel polices
- Extensive hazardous sports cover
- Business cover
- 24 hour medical assistance telephone line
Optional extras can include:
- Excess waiver
- Travel disruption cover
- Cruise cover
Frequently Asked Questions
To view the full FAQs for Travel Insurance please click here.
|When should I arrange my insurance?||It is always beneficial to arrange insurance as soon as a holiday is booked, so that your money is protected. With a single trip, your cancellation cover starts as soon as you purchase your insurance. With an annual policy, the cancellation element starts on the date you indicate for the insurance to begin.|