Your home is probably the biggest single investment you will ever make. Whether you live in a Semi in Salford or an Edwardian in Exeter, you’ll want to make sure you can find the right home insurance policy to suit your requirements.
Cover to suit your requirements
At Insurance Choice we understand that no two homes are the same. Each home has its own character and charm, which is why we don’t take a one-size-fits-all approach to home insurance. We can arrange high value, low cost home insurance for all types of properties.
We specialise in finding you the cover you need, from our panel of trusted insurers. We understand that finding the right cover doesn’t need to be a headache!
Home Insurance arranged by Insurance Choice can cover most risks, including:
- Standard home insurance
- Properties that have flooded in the past
- Properties just in a flood risk area
- Properties with a history of subsidence
- Unoccupied properties
- Unoccupied properties undergoing building works
- Anyone living in the property with a criminal conviction
- Properties with non standard construction
- Properties with a Thatched roof
- Owners with adverse claims history
- Owners that have had insurance refused or cancelled
Features and benefits
All of the insurance policies we can arrange come with the features and benefits which you would expect, and can include;
- Buildings Insurance
- Contents Insurance
- New for old cover
- Accidental damage cover
- Cover for possessions away from home – worldwide
01926 319 105