Why Choose us?
- Medical expenses up to £10 Million
- Personal Ski equipment cover
- Lift pass up to £500
- Hire of replacement ski equipment
- Piste closure
- Adverse weather benefit
- NO upper age limit
- All Pre-existing medical conditions considered
- 24 hour claims assistance
- Repatriation included
- Personal liability included on most activities
- Emergency dental treatment
- Hospital daily income benefit
Wintersports are exciting, fun and exhilarating, but things can and do go wrong. If you have not taken the correct policy then you could be left with a large bill. Don't take the chance!
Like what you see?
Want to know more?
Why not send us a quick message using our online contact form? A member of our team will be happy to help you
The Winter Sports we cover
Our insurers will always try to accommodate your trip and activities. The list below shows some of the Winter Sports that are acceptable for winter sports insurance. If your favourite activity is not on the list please feel free to contact us and we will approach our insurers on your behalf.
- Ice skating
- Skiing (on/off piste but on recognised and authorised areas only)
- Skiing (alpine/glacier and mono)
- Cross country or Nordic skiing
- Training/Racing (ski school)
- Snowboarding (on/off piste but on recognised and authorised areas only)
- Snowmobiling (Must be less than 20% of your trip / Non professional / No liability or personal accident cover/ No racing)