Why Choose us?
- Pre-existing medical travel insurance with over 250 conditions covered without medical screening
- No upper age limits
- Pre-existing medical conditions cover available with 10 insurers
- Disabled people and visually impaired
- Medical cover up to £10 million
- Cancellation of your trip up to £7,500 (can be increased on referral)
- Baggage & personal effects available up to £5,000
- 24 hour medical emergency claims line
- Cover available for trips up to 18 months
Pre-existing medical conditions travel and holiday insurance means that your conditions are covered so you can still have the holiday you want. Many pre-existing medical conditions can be covered with normal terms. Otherwise we can arrange bespoke travel/medical insurance policies to cover your requirements.
Like what you see?
Want to know more?
Why not send us a quick message using our online contact form? A member of our team will be happy to help you
Is this a problem?
We pride ourselves on flexibility. Many of our travel insurance products have been designed for people with pre existing medical conditions.
Our insurers work in the following way:
- You will always need to read through a health declaration. If you pass the declaration and have no pre existing medical conditions then normal terms apply.
- Our insurers have a long list of acceptable conditions so even if you fail the health declaration we can still arrange normal cover if your condition is on this list.
- If you fail the health declaration and have one or more conditions that are not on the insurers acceptable conditions you will need to go through a health screening. This involves a few more detailed questions about your conditions. At the end of this process the insurers will do one of the following things.
A) Agree full cover at normal terms with no additional payment required.
B) Agree to include cover under the policy for your declared conditions subject to an additional premium.
C) On rare occasions refuse to offer cover.
Are objective is help and protect. We are confident we can help you with pre existing medical conditions travel insurance, because our insurers want to cover you.
We will guide you through the whole process so don't worry. If you have any questions or concerns and want to speak to us, thats fine. We will be delighted to speak to you.
List of Organisations, Charities, Associations and Specialist Websites
- British Heart Foundation www.bhf.org.uk
- Cancer Research UK www.cancerresearchuk.org
- Cystic Fibrosis Trust www.cftrust.org.uk
- Pulmonary Hypertension Association www.phassociation.uk.com
- The Disabled Motorist's Federation www.dmfed.org.uk
- Disabled Accessible Travel www.disabledaccessibletravel.com
Before you travel
To help you have a safe holiday, here are the top 10 things to do before you go:
- Check the Foreign and Commonwealth Office's (FCO) travel advice on their website or call 0845 850 2829
- Get travel insurance and check that the cover is appropriate
- Find a good guidebook and get to know your destination, including its local laws and customs
- Ensure you have a valid passport and necessary visas
- Visit your GP at least 6 weeks before you go to check what vaccinations you need and whether you need to take extra health precautions
- Make sure your travel organiser can provide sufficient evidence of security for the refunding and repatriation of customers in the event of insolvency. This security must be in place by one of several financial protection organisations
- If your travel involves passage on airlines with which you are unfamiliar, you may wish to check their safety and reliability with a reputable travel agent
- Make copies of your passport, insurance policy plus 24-hour emergency number, and ticket details - leave copies with your family and friends
- Take enough money for your trip and some back-up funds, e.g. travellers cheques, sterling or US dollars
- Leave a copy of your itinerary and a way of contacting you, such as email or mobile, with family and friends
Our staff are highly experienced when it come to pre-existing medical condition travel insurance and medical travel insurance. To get your quote for pre-existing medical condition travel insurance you can either click the Get A Quote button at the top of this page, or call one of our pre-existing medical condition travel insurance specialists during office hours.