Why Choose us?
- Travel Insurance with Medical cover up to £10 Million
- Baggage cover available up to £2,500
- Cancellation & Curtailment up to £5,000 (can be increased on referral)
- NO upper age limits
- Pre existing medical conditions considered
- Travel insurance available for UK and EU residents
- Business equipment options
- One way trips travel insurance available
- Lower rates for children & infants, can cover them travelling on their own
- Backpacking travel insurance
- Holiday Protection Insurance
Long Stay travel insurance. Did you know, travel insurance bills for a heart attack in Spain could be around £35,000 or 2 days in intensive care in the USA can cost £5,000. At Insurance Choice we offer travel insurance that is comprehensive, clear and competitive.
Like what you see?
Want to know more?
Why not send us a quick message using our online contact form? A member of our team will be happy to help you
Before you travel
To help you have a safe holiday, here are the top 10 things to do before you go:
- Check the Foreign and Commonwealth Office's (FCO) travel advice on their website or call 0845 850 2829
- Get travel insurance and check that the cover is appropriate
- Find a good guidebook and get to know your destination, including its local laws and customs
- Ensure you have a valid passport and necessary visas
- Visit your GP at least 6 weeks before you go to check what vaccinations you need and whether you need to take extra health precautions
- Make sure your travel organiser can provide sufficient evidence of security for the refunding and repatriation of customers in the event of insolvency. This security must be in place by one of several financial protection organisations
- If your travel involves passage on airlines with which you are unfamiliar, you may wish to check their safety and reliability with a reputable travel agent
- Make copies of your passport, insurance policy plus 24-hour emergency number, and ticket details - leave copies with your family and friends
- Take enough money for your trip and some back-up funds, e.g. travellers cheques, sterling or US dollars
- Leave a copy of your itinerary and a way of contacting you, such as email or mobile, with family and friends