Why Choose us?
- Medical up to £15 Million
- Unlimited number of journeys
- Up to 183 days allowed each year
- Lower rates for single parents
- Loyalty discount at renewal
- All our Travel Insurance includes repatriation
- Option to waive the standard policy excess
- 24 hour emergency claims service
- Family and couple travel insurance policies allow independent travel
- Annual policy covers up to 100 days per trip (up to age 65)
Annual and Multi Trip Travel Insurance
Travel Insurance that allows you to save money and stay flexible with an annual multi trip travel insurance policies.
Like what you see?
Want to know more?
Why not send us a quick message using our online contact form? A member of our team will be happy to help you
Before you travel
To help you have a safe holiday, here are the top 10 things to do before you go:
- Check the Foreign and Commonwealth Office's (FCO) travel advice on their website or call 0845 850 2829
- Get travel insurance and check that the cover is appropriate
- Find a good guidebook and get to know your destination, including its local laws and customs
- Ensure you have a valid passport and necessary visas
- Visit your GP at least 6 weeks before you go to check what vaccinations you need and whether you need to take extra health precautions
- Make sure your travel organiser can provide sufficient evidence of security for the refunding and repatriation of customers in the event of insolvency. This security must be in place by one of several financial protection organisations
- If your travel involves passage on airlines with which you are unfamiliar, you may wish to check their safety and reliability with a reputable travel agent
- Make copies of your passport, insurance policy plus 24-hour emergency number, and ticket details - leave copies with your family and friends
- Take enough money for your trip and some back-up funds, e.g. travellers cheques, sterling or US dollars
- Leave a copy of your itinerary and a way of contacting you, such as email or mobile, with family and friends