IN10 Convicted Car Insurance
Car Insurance arranged by Insurance Choice is designed to help you get the cover you need if you’ve had an IN10 conviction, and need a tailored IN10 Convicted Car Insurance policy to help you back onto the road.
At Insurance Choice We understand that ‘off the shelf’ policies rarely fit the needs or requirements of many of our customers, so we strive to search the market, taking into account your personal circumstances, to arrange our best price.
We also understand that just because you’ve made mistakes before, it doesn’t mean you need to pay for it now.
We will work hard to find the right IN10 Convicted Car Insurance policy for you
At Insurance Choice we work hard to understand you, your vehicle and your situation, so we can find the right policy to suit your needs at our best price.
We understand that no two individuals are the same, and not least the vehicles they drive, which is why we work with carefully selected insurers to provide our customers with the cover they need.
Frequently Asked Questions
To view the full FAQs for IN10 Convicted Car Insurance please click here.
- Impounded cars – 30 days or 1 year cover
- Telematics schemes for all drivers
- Modified car cover
- Driver’s legal protection up to £50,000
- Cover for convicted drivers
- Prestige vehicle cover for cars over the value of £40,000
- Add-ons including break down, excess protect and key cover
- European cover for driving abroad 30 – 90 days