Motorhome Breakdown Cover
Our motorhome breakdown cover price is based on the length your vehicle. Cover is available for vehicles less than 16 years old.
- Roadside assistance.
- Full UK Recovery.
- Emergency travel / accommodation
- Home Start
- Local Recovery
- Message service
- Caravan / trailer service
Insurance Choice Motorhome Breakdown Cover
To ensure you get the best service, we have teamed up with Axa Assistance for our Motorhome breakdown cover. This ensures that you get the best Motorhome breakdown cover at the right price.
Our Motorhome breakdown cover is registered to the vehicle, which means anyone can drive the vehicle and request courier Motorhome recovery.
We will pay for the following if your vehicle is subject to misfuelling in the UK: Draining, flushing and replenishing the fuel tank with up to 10 litres of correct fuel. The most we will reimburse you in any one year is £250.
Misfuelling is free when you buy any IC Breakdown cover except Copper, when it can be purchased as an option at £5 per vehicle.
- a Recovery to a garage within 15 miles of breakdown location. Please see policy wording for more information.
- *The Copper policy is subject to an excess of £40 per callout, which must be paid before assistance will be approved.
About Our Breakdown Service
What can we cover?
IC Breakdown is an annual, vehicle specific policy that covers any driver insured to drive.
- Car Breakdown Cover
- Motorcycle Breakdown Cover
- Van Breakdown Cover
- Taxi Breakdown Cover
- Minibus Breakdown Cover
- Motorhome Breakdown Cover
- No age limit on acceptable vehicles in the UK, unlike most other breakdown services!
Who do we use?
- Backed by one of the world leaders in assistance services, AXA Assistance.
- The membership scheme was originally started in 1998 and is part of the world’s largest insurer, The AXA Group.
- Our UK motor rescue and recovery network comprises around 400 agents, giving access to over 4000 vehicles and technicians. All our UK agents are PAS43 compliant
- Average response time is 40 minutes with priority shown for females and people in vulnerable positions.
- A UK Call Centre handles all emergency calls 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
- For more information regarding AXA Assistance please click here.
See our Breakdown FAQ’s for more information.