Why Choose us?
- Public & Employers Liability
- Stock & Materials
- Fire, Theft & Storm Damage
- Cover for your Own Plant
- Cover for Hired in Plant
- Temporary Employee Cover
- Stock Cover
- Tools Cover
- Monthly Instalments Available
Contractors Combined Insurance - Insurance Choice provides Comprehensive packages to cover your Construction Sites from, Theft, Vandalism and Storm Damage for your Plant, Hired in Plant, Machinery, Stock & Materials. Covers Included for your build, £2,000,000 Public & £10,000,000 Employers Liability which is required by law.
Like what you see?
Want to know more?
Why not send us a quick message using our online contact form? A member of our team will be happy to help you
What is Contractors Combined Insurance cover?
Normally Contractors Combined cover is needed for the overall main contractor of a project. This would be taken out for instance on a new build of private or commercial properties. This package can be designed around the contractors needs selecting from the following covers:
- Buildings cover during construction at all stages
- Plant (own & hired)
- Liabilities for Public and Employees
- Materials on site
- All risk cover
- Employees Tools
- Temporary buildings
- Plant and Temporary buildings hired in
- Stock and office contents
- Show houses and contents
- Off site storage
- Cost of redrawing plan following damage
- Debris Removal
- Architects and Surveyors fees
- Employee Protection
- Goods in Transit
- Professional Indemnity
There are a number of other policies available for main contractors and we can design a policy around the cover you require, depending on your contract. The covers above are the core covers (standard cover). We can arrange cover for all contractors regardless if they are the main contractor or not. We can provide a set policy, which includes cover for Liability Plant and Tools.
Information required for a Contractors Combined insurance quote
- Before going to the get a quote page we can give you an idea of the information needed to be able to obtain an accurate quote
- Full trading name
- Business description
- Public Liability Level
- Estimated wage roll for
- Employees and Directors engaged in clerical/managerial duties
- Employees using woodworking machinery
- Working principals and Partners engaged in manual work
- All other employees (including those hired or borrowed)
- Directors engaged in manual work
- Labour only sub-contractors and self employed persons
- Bona-Fide sub contractors
- Gross Annual Turnover
- Maximum length of any one contract.
- Replacement cost of own plant and hired in plant
- Estimated annual hire charges